Entry Level Control Panel for ELECTRONIC Engines
Model #: Quotation Part1 - Please Call
- Cost Effective
- Murphy PV10 Diagnostic Display
- Alarm & Shutdown
- Idle & Run speed control
Basic Level Industrial Control Panel >
for basic control and monitoring of modern electronic engines and other SAEJ1939 devices.
- Based on Murphy PowerView PV10 Diagnostic Display to indicate any valid fault data received on the CAN bus which is compliant with the SAEJ1939 communication protocol.
- Displays Active and Stored diagnostic troubleshooting codes for diagnosing equipment faults.
- Displays Engine Hours, SPN, FMI & OC information via graphic display.
- Visual ALARM indication via Ultra-bright amber LED
- Visual SHUTDOWN indication via Ultra-bright red LED
- LED self test on power up.
- Key start/stop
- Idle / Run speed mode selection via toggle switch
- Engine speed control via Increment/Decrement toggle switch
- Displays SAE J1939 broadcasts data for:
- Engine speed
- Engine hours
- Active faults via SPN, FMI & Occurrence Count
- Stored faults via SPN, FMI & Occurrence Count
- Translation table of common engine faults.
- Housed in lightweight, IP56 Polycarbonate enclosure
- Supplied with four isolation rubber mounts.
- Suits standard 120mm x 210mm pitch, 4 hole mounting.
- Fitted with Deutsch HDP 24-24-21 series receptacle for interface to engine harness
- Fitted with Deutsch HD10-9 series receptacle and sealing cap for interface to universal J1939 diagnostic plug.
- Easy to connect and use
- No setup required
Macquarrie Harnesses are available to suit most manufacturers’ engines