10 Analog Input to CAN Controller
Model #: 0980AX030100
- 10 user selectable inputs (0-5V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, PWM, frequency or counter, digital)
- 12V, 24V, 42V, 48V, 72VDC (nominal) power input accepted (within 8…96VDC range)
- Standard control logic
- 1 CAN port (SAE J1939)
- CANopen® version P/N: AX030101
- Hardware is available as a platform for application-specific software or setpoints
- Electronic Assistant® runs on a Windows operating system for user configuration. An Axiomatic USB-CAN converter links the PC to the CAN bus.
- Rugged IP67 packaging and connectors
The 10 Analog Input Module measures up to 10 analog inputs (0-5V, 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA) for connection to a variety of analog machine sensors or levers and sends the data to a CAN network.
The user can also select multiple PWM or frequency inputs as well as a counter input. An active high digital input is another user selectable input.
The module can be connected to several CAN devices as well as communicate with a Human Machine Interface (HMI). The sophisticated DSP microprocessor can accommodate complex control algorithms for advanced machine control applications. Standard embedded software is provided.
Settings are user configurable via a Windows-based Electronic Assistant® configuration tool interfacing to the controller via an USB-CAN device. Rugged IP67 rated packaging in addition to a wide-ranging power supply input section of 8…96VDC suits applications in the harsh environment of mobile equipment with on-board battery power.